Once more, CIDET will offer an Erasmus+ KA1 course on Techno-pedagogy: Learning and Development mediated by technology addressed to professors, volunteers, instructors, etc. and it will be taught in two different dates: from 7th to 11th of October 2019 and from 1st to 5th of June 2020.
The course participants will learn:
- The backgrounds on the main concepts about adult learning, technology-mediated education and techno-pedagogy, and the main focus will be on opportunities and challenges offered by this type of education.
- To practice with tools based based on information and communication technologies that you can use in classroom to acquire skills and competences.
- How to plan and organize teaching-learning activities based on technology.
- New online applications that will be useful to enhance students’ motivation in a non formal environment.
- To promote personal development and educational success.
The course will be conducted by doctor in pedagogy Pilar Escuder, ICT professors Roger Esteller and Hector Saiz and English Studies professor Andrea Gallardo.
Place: in Castellón de la Plana, Espaitec 1 -Universitat Jaume I (UJI), Spain.
Inscription fee: 350 €
To book your place in our course, send us an email at: email@example.com, don’t loose your place!
Also, you can take a look at the agenda of the course by clicking on the image that it is placed below, and a PDF containing all the information regarding this KA1 course will get downloaded:
We would like to reming you that you can get a grant for participating in one of the KA1 courses in the Erasmus+ webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/contact/national-agencies_en, just look to your national Agency and fill in the form. The deadline to deliver the form is February 5th.
If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 964 831 431. ¡We hope to see you in a near future!