CIDET has among its objectives the research, development and innovation already present in the realization of projects. It is also our commitment to disseminate results, therefore, our participation in conferences, conferences and publication in research journals, is part of our mission
- 3rd International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’17), June 21 – 23, 2017 · Valencia (Spain)
- Personal development in the virtuality; online activities for individual and group growth. Héctor Sáiz-Sánchez, Javier Martínez-De-La-Torre, Roger Esteller-Curto, Enric Serradell-López, Teresa Gallego-Navarro, Andrea Rubert-Albiol
- 9th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation. Seville, 14th, 15th and 16th of November, 2016
- Ed-Way project; introducing technology-enhanced informal learning. Esteller-Curto, P. Escuder-Mollon, E. Leen-Thomele, C. Fowley, G. Chirlesa
- Technology-enhanced transversal skills for lifelong learning; method, competences, validation. P. Escuder-Mollon, A. Beltran-Pueyo, H. Saiz-Sanchez, R. Esteller-Curto
- I international conference on Quality of life and ageing. Murcia 30th June and 1st July 2016.
- 8th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies. Barcelona (Spain). 4th – 6th of July, 2016.